Virtual Branch instructions
- Begin by going to the Virtual Branch Online Banking website – https://mystarusa-dn.financial-net.com/web/
- To initiate the Login ID, utilize the Member Number. Please note that the Member Number must be at least 6 digits. For those with shorter Member Numbers, place zeros at the beginning of the Member Number in order to have at least 6 digits.
- A Security Code will be requested. This will be the last 4 digits of the primary member’s SSN.
- Once the member has successfully logged in, they must change their Login ID. The Login ID cannot be an email address, a member number or a Social Security Number.
- The security code must then be changed. The security code must be at least 9 characters in length with a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and special characters.
- A mobile telephone number will be requested and must be included.
- Security challenge questions must be created and answers provided. The answers to the required questions cannot be the same.
The creation of the new Login ID and security code may be completed on a mobile device but must be done through a browser. This process cannot be completed on the mobile app.